Microsoft's universal office app
From the Beta version of Windows Store, Microsoft offers us a free version of its most popular text editor: Word Mobile for Windows 10. We're talking about a universal office application, which means that it's designed to work on PCs, tablets and smartphones running the new Windows versions.
Microsoft universalizes the use of its text processor.
A new generation of office applications
The suite in which Word is included intends to become a new generation of office applications capable of unifying the user's work, both on PC, on the cloud and on smartphones. Among the advantages of using Word, we can point out that it:
- Increases our productivity.
- Makes it much easier to organize ourselves.
- Offers us much more pleasant user experience.
What can you do with this edition?
- Create and edit documents.
- Proofread files.
- Collaborate with other users in real time.
- Make the most of an improved reading experience with the new specific mode.
- Runs on Windows 10.
- Once the Preview stage is over, certain functions will require that you subscribe to Office 365.
The best text processor on Android
Microsoft Word iPhone 1.18.5
The Word app for iPhone